Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Job Hunt in Pittsburgh

Companies and positions in Pittsburgh I have already applied for:
  • Akustica - Sales and Marketing Administrator (Just applied moments ago)
  • ModCloth - Customer Care Representative (Several rounds of interviews. No job offer.)
  • ShowClix - Customer Care Representative (Mentioned on Twitter)
  • EDMC - Online Customer Service Representative (Phone interview. Face-to-face interview later today.)
  • Dick's Sporting Goods - Various website jobs (Rejection email)
  • Best Buy - Mobile Store (Rejection email)
  • Zipcar - Member Services Associate (No response after phone interview)

Jobs I am interested in applying for:

Any other suggestions out there? Or should I focus on getting my online used bookstore, Tome Gnome, off the ground? Or should I focus on writing compelling blog posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment